From 9 December 2019, Consumer Experience Interviews (CEIs) will no longer be undertaken as part of site audits at residential services. This means Consumer Experience Reports will no longer be produced following a site audit.
CEIs where applicable will be undertaken in compliance monitoring assessment contacts at residential services, and for pre-site visit interviews relating to performance assessments at home services. The Commission will communicate details of the new CEI process once finalised.
Refer to our ‘Find a Report’ section on the Commission’s website for Consumer Experience Reports previously published for residential services. This information can assist consumers in making a choice about a service.
- Download a generic sample CER report on a residential aged care service (PDF, 261.25 KB)
- Download an accessible generic sample CER report on a residential aged care service
- Download Consumer Experience Report trends data from the former Australian Aged Care Quality Agency (PDF, 967 KB)
- Download Consumer Experience Report 2018-2019 summary data
For more information visit:
- Consumer Experience Reports in residential aged care
- Consumer Experience Reports in home and community care