About the workshop
This one-day workshop is designed to provide participants with the knowledge, skills and practical experience to prepare for quality review.
The workshop includes practical activities designed to help participants prepare for performance assessment, use the Commission’s self-assessment tool and understand the processes that are undertaken by the Commission during performance assessments.
Please note: with the exception of specific content relating to the quality review process and the case studies, the content for this workshop is very similar to the workshop for residential aged care services. The key difference is the case studies in this workshop focus on scenarios and issues you are likely to face in an aged care home service.
Through active participation in this workshop participants will be able to:
- Understand the quality review process
- Describe the Commission’s approach to performance assessment.
- Use the self-assessment tool to gather and analyse information to evidence performance and/or identify opportunities for improvement.
- Contribute effectively to their organisation’s continuous improvement systems.
- Understand and describe quality outcomes for consumers.
The workshop is targeted at senior leaders, managers and decision makers in home care organisations including:
- Regional managers
- Quality managers
- Educators and trainers
- Supervisors and team leaders
Participants are expected to have a sound knowledge and understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards and their application.
To assist with discussions during the workshop, participants should ensure they have access to the Guidance materials either on their device or in hard copy.
$286 per participant (includes GST)
Register - dates and Locations
Register to attend at an event in your state here.