About this workshop
This online workshop helps providers assess their performance against the Aged Care Quality Standards (the Quality Standards).
The session includes self-assessment activities. It also demonstrates how to apply these to performance monitoring.
The workshop is held in 2 versions:
- for aged care residential services
- for aged care home services.
Please note: this workshop was revised in July 2022 to include the risk areas covered in the Quality and Safety in Home Services – 5 Key Areas of Risk guidance resource.
Providers of aged care services at the middle management level. This may include:
- service managers
- quality managers
- team leaders.
You'll need a sound knowledge of the Quality Standards.
$50 per person (excluding GST).
You'll need a reliable internet connection to join. This lets you access all the content and participate in interactive discussions.
Terms and conditions
Before registering, please review the terms and conditions.
By participating in this workshop, you will:
- understand the benefits of self-assessment
- understand how monitoring and assessment activities feed into continuous improvement
- be able to use resident experiences to prove performance against the Quality Standards.