The following links contain information for aged care service providers on the regulatory functions of the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission. Regulatory functions include the accreditation of residential care services; the quality review of home services and National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander program services; and monitoring the quality of those services. Our assessment processes help ensure quality of care and services for consumers in accordance with the Aged Care Quality Standards.
Use the links below to access information and topics related to the Commission's assessment processes.
- Accreditation and re-accreditation
- Assessment contacts
- Quality review
- Review audits
- Information for providers - initial documents requested
- Risk-based questions
- Continuous improvement
- Non-compliance with the Quality Standards
- Reconsideration and review
- Accreditation Fees
- Site Audit Frequently Asked Questions
- Letters and Posters collection
See Resource library for links to the Standards, Letters & Posters, Home Reports, Publications and other resources.
See Providers home page for a full overview of Provider content.