The following links contain information for aged care service providers on the Commission's regulatory functions.
Regulatory functions include:
- accreditation of residential care services
- quality review of home services and National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander program services
- monitoring the quality of those services.
Our assessment processes help ensure quality of care and services for consumers in accordance with the Aged Care Quality Standards.
If you would like to make an enquiry, provide feedback, order a publication, or lodge a concern or complaint, please contact us.
Use the links below to access information and topics related to the Commission's assessment processes.
- Accreditation and re-accreditation
- Assessment contacts
- Quality review
- Review audits
- Quality and safety in home care services
- Information for providers – initial documents requested
- Risk-based questions
- Continuous improvement
- Non-compliance with the Quality Standards
- Reconsideration and review
- Accreditation Fees
- Site Audit Frequently Asked Questions
- Letters and Posters collection
See Resource library for links to the Standards, Letters & Posters, Home Reports, Publications and other resources.
See Providers home page for a full overview of Provider content.
Thursday, 13 October 2022 - 12:38pm