As of July 2023, the Commission took over the financial viability monitoring of approved providers from the Department of Health and Aged Care.
The Provider Engagement and Monitoring team:
- gather and assess information to determine the financial position of providers
- aim to identify providers with immediate solvency risk
- may contact providers identified or referred for engagement.
Engagement will assist to determine the level of risk and help providers by:
- working to identify business improvement strategies
- connecting them with support networks.
We may also make referrals to the Department of Health and Aged Care for:
- policy guidance
- information on programs managed by the department including any program assurance activities; or
- for grant funding opportunities that might be available.
Please visit the Department’s website for further information on the programs they offer.
For further information or support, you can contact PEAMS@agedcarequality.gov.au