These pages outline assessment processes and resources for aged care service providers.
The Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (the Commission) oversees the accreditation, quality review, monitoring and complaints handling of aged care services. We also provide information and education to providers. These processes are undertaken in accordance with the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission Rules 2018 established under the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission Act 2018 or through contractual arrangements.
Access information by service type or subject categories in the links below
- Legislation and policies for the Commission. Also see Key changes
- Service type
- Education - including courses, workshops and learning resources
- Assessment Processes - including accreditation and re-accreditation, quality review, assessment contacts, failure to meet the standards, serious risk, self-assessment, continuous improvement
- Standards - existing and new Standards
- Complaints handling - including better practice guide
- Resources - including forms, letters & posters, publications