Contracts we enter into are available through the Senate Order Report on AusTender.
The Senate Order Report covers contracts valued at $100,000 or more (GST inclusive). It includes:
- the contractor's name
- the contract's value
- a description of the contract
- start and end dates of the Senate Order period
- confidentiality provisions and reasons.
Some of the contracts in the Senate Order Report contain general confidentiality provisions. These protect the information of the parties.
The 2 reasons for these provisions are:
- protection of trade secrets and proprietary information
- protection of other Commonwealth material and personal information.
To find out more, visit the Department of Finance website.