We work to improve the lives of older people by maintaining the integrity of the aged care system.
As the single independent regulator of Australian Government aged care services, we offer a variety of interesting and challenging jobs across most capital cities.
We have a highly skilled staff with a shared aim: to protect and improve the safety, health, well-being and quality of life of people receiving aged care.
How to apply
You can only apply online.
To apply for a job, click or tap ‘Apply now’. Be sure to complete the application form and attach your resume.
See more information on how to apply for jobs in the Australian Public Service.
We offer generous employment conditions, including:
- competitive salaries
- paid leave
- health and well-being programs
- learning and development support.
Competitive salaries, super and allowances
- Competitive salaries across levels
- 15.4% employer contribution to superannuation
- Salary bands that recognise the skills of clinical and legal specialists
- Allowances for workplace responsibilities, such as first aid and harassment contact officers
- Salary packaging
Generous leave conditions
- Annual leave: 4 weeks per year
- Paid personal/carers leave: 18 days per year
- Parental and maternity leave
- Leave to support staff experiencing domestic violence
- Cultural leave for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander staff
- Community service leave for volunteer emergency management activities and jury duty
- Annual close between Christmas and New Year’s Day and early stand down before Good Friday
Health and well-being
- Flexible working arrangements, including flex-time, part-time and extra purchased leave
- Working from home arrangements
- Free influenza vaccines for all staff
Learning and development
- Individual development plans
- Access to study support
- e-learning and online learning resources
- Training and support for specialist roles
- Internal opportunities across the Commission
Salaries and working conditions
To learn about our salaries and working conditions, download our enterprise agreement.
We’re part of the Australian Public Service (APS).
Our shared values include:
- Commitment to service
- Fostering a workplace culture that builds respect
- Fostering inclusiveness
- Promoting diversity.
We collect your personal information when you apply for a job. With your consent, we may also collect information from other sources (like a referee).
We use your personal information to assess your suitability for the job.
We can disclose your personal information to a third party to check your criminal history. We can also disclose your personal information if required by law.
For more information:
- email HRservices@agedcarequality.gov.au
- call 1800 951 822.