If you need an interpreter you can ask us to arrange one when you call. Alternatively, you can contact one of the services below and ask them to help contact us on 1800 951 822
- Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) – 131 450
- Aboriginal Interpreter Service (AIS) – 1800 334 944
- Aboriginal Interpreting Western Australia – 08 9192 3981
You can also download our Translated information for consumers poster (PDF, 777.92 KB), which provides information in multiple languages on how to contact us using an interpreter.
If you are hearing or speech impaired contact us through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users: phone 1800 555 677 then ask for our number 1800 951 822
- Speak and Listen users: phone 1800 555 727 then ask for our number 1800 951 822
- Internet relay users: connect to the National Relay Service and enter 1800 951 822.
You can call us on:
- 1800 951 822 for general complaints
- 1800 844 044 for food, nutrition and dining related complaints
You can write a letter to us, at:
Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission
GPO Box 9819, in your capital city
Make sure your letter includes:
- your name, address and telephone number
- the date you are lodging your complaint
- details of your complaint, including specific dates of events and relevant comments
- the name of the aged care home or service and the state/territory in which it is located
- the name of the consumer that your complaint relates to.
Complaints about us
If you would like to make a complaint about a service provided by the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission, please visit our Complaints about us page.