To comply with the requirements of the Commonwealth Procurement Rules, agencies must report their procurement contracts on AusTender.
Since 1 July 2015, these reports have been generated by the Department of Finance on behalf of the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission and are published on the AusTender Senate Order page.
The reports include the following information:
- relevant reporting period
- estimated cost of complying with the order and the method used to make this estimate
- details for each contract over $100,000 (GST inclusive) that the agency has agreed to, which has not been fully performed or was entered into during the previous 12 months. This includes:
- contract value
- contract description
- commencement and completion dates
- confidentiality provisions or confidentiality requirements
- reasons for confidentiality.
>The total cost of compliance is calculated based on the nominal salary level of each staff member involved, the hours dedicated to the task and the associated costs.
For full details, see the guide Meeting the Senate Order for Entity Contracts (RMG 403).
Confidentiality clauses of a general nature are included in all Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission standard form contracts.
For example, they all contain clauses requiring the contractor to maintain confidentiality and to protect personal information.
Please note that requests by members of the public for access to government information, including details of any of the contracts listed in Senate Order 192, will be considered in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 1982.
To speak to the Director of Finance, call (02) 9633 1711.