Skip to main content

Finding an aged care service

The Department of Health manages the public information on aged care services. This is done through My Aged Care.

My Aged Care

Find information about the services you need and what you need to do to receive them. There is also a national contact centre that can answer your questions.

Website: My Aged Care at

National contact centre: 1800 200 422

Wednesday, 19 December 2018 - 8:00pm