The Code of Conduct for Aged Care – training PowerPoint is a presentation that trainers can download, customise and use to teach their workers about the Code of Conduct for Aged Care (the Code).
The training resource:
- offers an overview of the Code
- supports an exploration of the Code and its 8 elements
- is designed to support reflective discussions about the Code and how it applies in practice.
- Before using the training resource, you should update slides 5 (and 6 if needed) to add information about how the Code aligns with your organisation’s values, mission, purpose, policies, processes and procedures.
- The presentation contains video and links to resources on the Commission website, so the presenter should have internet access when facilitating.