Skip to main content

How to apply

Only apply once you have read the Becoming an approved provider page and know what's expected of you. If you're not a government organisation, application fees apply.

Choosing the right form

There are 3 different application forms. The one you select will depend on your organisation type.

1. Providers of aged care who aren't yet approved

If you're in this category, complete the new applicant form.

This includes organisations currently funded to deliver the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) or the National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flexible Aged Care Program (NATSIFACP).

2. Existing approved providers who want to add or change care types

Complete the existing approved provider form.

As an example, use this form if you provide residential aged care and want to provide home care.

3. Government organisations

Complete the government organisation form.

The legislation doesn't require us to assess State, territory and local government authorities for suitability. However, they must register via this form to receive the government subsidy.

Additional key personnel

The 'new' and 'existing' application forms give you room to tell us about 4 of your key personnel. You must complete the additional key personnel form if you have more than 4 key personnel.

Submit this with your application form.

Was this page useful?
Why not?