We were proud to host a National Aged Care Conference for Approved Aged Care Providers in Melbourne on Thursday 8–Friday 9 June 2023 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
This free conference brought together approved providers of residential and home services from across the country to navigate through the reform and regulatory journey.
Thank you to the hundreds of leaders from residential and home services aged care providers that attended.
The conference was a mix of plenary and parallel sessions. The parallel sessions were conducted 3 times, enabling all conference attendees to participate in all 3 topics.
Plenary session presentations:
- Keynote address by Commissioner Janet Anderson PSM
- Stronger Standards, Better Aged Care Program by Assistant Commissioner Lisa Peterson PSM
- Office of the Interim Inspector-General of Aged Care by Ian Yates AM
Parallel session presentations:
- Our approach to resolving complaints with Commissioner Janet Anderson PSM, Complaints Commissioner Louise Macleod and Executive Director, Intake and Complaints Resolution Michelle Bampton
- Our approach to assessing and monitoring quality aged care with Executive Director, Quality Assessment and Monitoring Anthony Speed
- Our approach to compliance with Executive Director, Quality Compliance, Financial and Prudential Regulation Peter Edwards.
Conference vox pops
Hear what participants at this year’s National Aged Care Provider Conference had to say about:
- what a great experience looks like for aged care recipients
- what they thought about the conference
- the key challenges or priorities for Aged Care Providers.