- A high number of elderly Australians are already affected by influenza early in this flu season
- Many of these are living in residential aged care
- Facilities are particularly vulnerable to outbreaks among their staff and residents
To assist aged care providers, the Commission has identified some of the very useful information and resources produced by Commonwealth and State Departments of Health.
The resources include:
- information on prevention, management and reporting of flu outbreaks, and
- printable posters and fact sheets
Friday, 5 July 2019 - 2:21pm