Skip to main content

Do you have a concern? poster

Cover image Do you have a concern? Poster

Do you have a concern?

You can do something about it.

If you have a concern or feedback about the aged care you or someone else is receiving, you can talk to us.

We encourage you to raise concerns with your service provider first.

Your local contact within this service is:

If you can’t resolve your concern with your service provider, you can contact the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission

  • Anyone can lodge a concern
  • It is free
  • You can be anonymous or confidential
  • You can also give us feedback about the care you or someone else is receiving to help us when we check a service against quality standards
  • Call us on 1800 951 822 or visit for more information.


Thursday, 6 June 2019 - 4:58pm