Skip to main content

Do you have a concern or complaint? poster

Publication date
Last updated

You can do something about it.

If you have a concern or feedback about the aged care you or someone else is receiving, you can talk to us.

Your concerns are important, and we encourage you to raise them with the manager of your service first.

Your local contact within this service is:

If you can’t resolve your concern with your provider, or your service provider isn't listening to your feedback, please contact the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission. Anyone can contact us for free advice and assistance that is anonymous or confidential.

If you'd like support to lodge a complaint with us, a free advocate may be able to help. Call the Older Persons Advocacy Network (OPAN) on 1800 700 600.

If you need an interpreter to speak with us, call the Translation and Interpreting Service on 131 450.

Phone 1800 951 822



Write Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission

GPO Box 9819, in your capital city


Resource Type
Home services
Residential services
Concern or complaint poster thumbnail